Providenciales and the surrounding islands have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. A 5 minute walk away from the Sunsea villas and you are on Long Bay beach while 4 km away is the renowned Grace Bay beach .
For more suggestions and information www.turksandcaicostourism.com
- While visiting the Turks islands, kiteboarding and wind surfing are definitely a must . For a kiteboarding lesson : kiteprovo.com
- Paddle board (SUP) pour les jours sans vent: supprovo.com
- Scuba diving and snorkeling: turksandcaicostourism.com
- Fishing : Talboatadventures.com
- Whales watching: saltcay.tc
- Parasailing, catamaran,sailing, excursion: turksandcaicostourism.com
- Tours and bicycle rental in Providenciales: caicoscyclery.com
- Water skiing and wakeboard: nautiquesports.com
- Golf: provogolfclub.com
- Spas and salons: turksandcaicostourism.com
- Casinos: turksandcaicostourism.com
- For information about the other islandsturksandcaicostourism.com
- Currency: US
- Language: English
- Groceries: 2 stores (including one IGA) available with one only 4 km away
- Convenience store: 500 meters
- Alcool: The local beer is less expensive, more so if purchased at the convenience store (approximately 33% less than the grocery store). Wine is a bit more expensive than in Québec.
- Driver’s license: Holders of an international driver’s license may drive for 30 days without requiring any other license.
- Sales tax: 12%
Gracebay car rental (649.941.8500) Say you stay at SunSea Houses and you will get 10% Off
How to get there
Voir sur Google Map
The airport is located on the Island of Providenciales (Turks and Caicos) 12 to 15 KM from Sunsea Ocarina Villas and the long bay beach
Connecting flights are available from Quebec city via Montréal, Toronto, Newark, Philadelphia, Miami.
Direct flights are available from Montréal. There are also connecting flights via Toronto, Newark, Philadelphia, Charlotte.
Normally, the flights should cost you between 500$ and 7000$ round trip.
A few tips
Quebec city airport code = YQB and Providenciales = PLS
Carefully review the cost of one-way air fare at WestJet, Air Canada and Continental. It is frequent that a single one-way air fare from one company and a single return air fare from another will cost less.
Prices vary frequently, for example a single one-way air fare from Air Canada may cost 250$ one day then go up and remain at 700$ for a few days then come down to 250$ again…
- aircanada.caallows you to compare daily air fares.
- westjet.caallows you to see the prices for different dates.
- bookingbuddy.comallows you to quickly compare numerous possibilities.
Other useful sites:
Road to the houses
Take Leeward Highway eastbound (left at the first roundabout) for 15 KM.
Turn right on «Shore Club road» (the street does not have an official name yet) then turn right on Grand View Close (second street on the right) The houses are 100 ft away on the right.
- 8 Grand View Close
- Long Bay
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Click on the map to zoom in
Gracebay car rental (649.941.8500) Kid seat free – Say you live in the Sun Sea house Long Bay and get 10% off